Wednesday, June 8, 2011

36 Weeks



Only one more week until I am full term! This pregnancy has gone by so quickly. This week at my doctors appointment we weighed, measured, listened to his heartbeat, did by strep b test, and checked for dilation. I am actually already 1.5 cm dilated. It could still be weeks until I go into labor, but at least it's a start :) I'm feeling good, but not sleeping very well. I wake up all night long whether it's to rollover, use the bathroom, or because of killer leg cramps. I guess this is just preparing me for being up at night with Noah.


His room is looking really good. Crib and changing table are up. Trey's mom was so sweet to wash all of his newborn clothes so those are ready for him too. All that's left is to get the glider cushions covered and get his stuff hung up on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment