Saturday, April 30, 2011

30 Weeks

Kinley couldn't sit still long enough for us to take the picture this week!!


No big changes this week. Kinley had Hand, Foot, and Mouth virus this week but she is starting to feel better. Because of this the doctor had to run a blood test on me to make sure I carry the antibodies to fight the virus. He said most adults do carry the antibodies, but we tested just to make sure. We should find out in the next few days the results.

We hired a painter on Friday so the nursery will be cleared out and painted by the end of the week. I was thinking a tan or beige, but after seeing all the paint samples now I'm leaning more towards blue. I did the same thing with Kinley's nursery :) We also picked up his crib and mattress this week, so we have really made some big strides in the last week.

He is still moving all the time and the doctor said everything looked great. I'm measuring perfect and his heart beat sounded strong. My next appointment is May 16th.

No comments:

Post a Comment